A modular CODESYS PLC based on Raspberry Pi with an EtherCAT I/O system
With the Raspberry Pi-based B-Nimis MC-Pi series, Berghof brings high-performance CODESYS quad-core controllers to the market as the perfect solution for the implementation of your IOT, motion and automation projects.
With cycle times reaching down to 500 μs, the real-time quad-core CODESYS B-Nimis MC-Pi controller offers the perfect balance between computing power and costs.
We have worked hard to ensure that the MC-Pi product family is perfectly integrated in the Berghof I/O portfolio via a standard EtherCAT fieldbus as well as plug & play expandability to guarantee that you can choose from a large variety of extension modules.
Other features at a glance:
- Up to 2GB RAM / 8GB Flash / 200kB Retain
- Compatible with Berghof’s entire standard portfolio
- Integrated EtherCAT communication system
- Industrial temperature ranges
- CODESYS standard
- Optimized real-time behavior
- WLAN & Bluetooth
- Cycle times down to 500 μs
- Outstanding visualization performance
- Compute Module 4
- Available with all common fieldbuses