Dear customers, dear business partners,
health is important to us. It is our duty to use all available resources to protect your health and that of our employees and their families.
For this reason, we have established regulations with the aim of minimizing the spread of the Corona Virus Sars-CoV-2 as much as possible and at the same time maintaining our services with support and deliveries optimally for your company.
Our business operations with all departments, production and delivery services will be continued as usual as possible:
- Our availability is guaranteed throughout the country by homeoffice. The known telephone numbers remain valid. Callback numbers may differ.
- Thanks to the extensive hygiene measures we have implemented, we can continue to produce and ship goods without risk.
- To a limited extent we are still on site for you (e.g. during machine downtimes). Please excuse our precautionary measures to reduce the risk of infection, according to which our employees are required to keep sufficient distance to other persons.
- As far as possible, we prefer to communicate via digital communication channels in the coming weeks. As a result, we will temporarily not accept any more visits to our premises.
- Our participation in conferences and trade fairs is postponed until late summer 2020. For the time being, our employees will no longer take part in external events.
Of course we will continue to accept your inquiries and orders. We always keep you informed about the delivery times.
We would like to thank you for your understanding and cooperative partnership during these, for us all, unusual times.
We wish you and your families continued strength and good health.
M. Finger, CEO Berghof Automation GmbH