- General Information
- BA - Safety CPU
- BA - Safety I/O
- Safety Supply
- Safety functions
- Software Safety Plug-In
- Safety Training
- Manual Safety
- Technical data
- Declaration of confirmity
- TÜV certificates
- Performance Level & Safety Integrity Level
- Application example: Safety switch off of a conveyer belt
Modern security concepts are mandatory today. Together with programmable security technology, they offer a competitive advantage for machine and plant engineers. The holistic process overview offers a better error localization and diagnosis in case of an error. Thus, the downtime of the system is minimized.
A high level of automation increasingly demands the flexible linking of individual security functions, i.e. a programmable security controller is state of the art when it comes to future-oriented, competitive machines and plants. The innovative and integrated security solution from Berghof includes a CODESYS Safety PLC and a safety I/O module according to the requirements of the safety standards IEC 61508 SIL 3 and DIN EN ISO 13849-1 PLe.
- Integrated, module-based safety concept
- Fail Safe over EtherCAT (FSoE)
- Cross communication between PLC and Safety-PLC
- Combinable with other Berghof Products
- Online monitoring of safe and unsafe data
- SIL 3 according to IEC 61508
- PLe according to DIN EN ISO 13849
Berghof controls provide a certificated safety solution based on CODESYS, which you can rely on.