- General Information
- BA - Safety CPU
- BA - Safety I/O
- Safety Supply
- Safety functions
- Safety Software Plug-In
- Safety Training
- Technical data
- Declaration of confirmity
- TÜV certificate
- Performance Level & Safety Integrity Level
- Application example: Safety switch off of a conveyer belt
The I/O safety module allows the connection with common safety devices and can be installed and combined with modular and compact Berghof controls at any time during an installation.
The signals are transmitted through the EtherCAT bus system to the E-I/O-Safety-PLC and are safely processed there. The outputs of the module provide a secure boot of actuators like contactor, signal lamp or drives.
The module has 4 digital inputs and 2 digital outputs. There are next to no limits regarding to the expandability, what guarantees a high adaptability to almost all essential concerns.
- Integrated CODESYS safety solution
- Comprehensive process overview
- Safety I/O with 4 digital In, 2 digital Out
- Security standards as per IEC 61508 SIL 3 and DIN EN ISO 13849-1 PL e
- Fail Safe over EtherCAT (FSoE)
- modular expandability