Two very different performance classes, one technical concept: With the proven MC-Classic CODESYS® V2.3 or V3 controller (400 MHz processor, 128 MB RAM, 64 MB Flash, 24 KB retain) and the even more powerful successor generation, the CODESYS® V3 controller MC-Pro (1 GHZ processor, 256 MB RAM, 256 MB Flash, retain replacement via CODESYS® persistence manager), we have pulled out all the stops to be able to offer you not only high-performance, but also highly modular controllers.
The result is an extremely broad portfolio of expansion modules. Make your choice - and add exactly the right technical extras for your specific application to your MC-Classic or MC-Pro controller.
When it says modularity on it, we also mean maximum modularity
In the basic concept, our developers also had the goal of maximum modularity firmly in mind. Not only did we comply uncompromisingly with all general standards for interfaces and connectable options, but we also oriented the internal mechanisms towards them - for example, by using the internal communication system based on EtherCAT® as a uniform concept throughout. A further advantage is that you as the user always have full control over all influencing variables - quickly and precisely.
In addition, our modular control systems can be easily combined with other control components such as our standardized Berghof PRIMIS or FORTIS system.
Berghof B-NIMIS MC-Modular Controls - Further Features at a Glance
- Security system for protected internal communication
- Labelling fields for system labelling
- Easy programming according to IEC61131
- Shielded modules with shield connection
- Standard plug, safe in connection with ejection technology
- Maximum communication through integration of many interfaces
- Modules in fanless standard design with various status displays, assigned to the respective connection point