We know from more than four decades of experience in the field of industrial PLC: It is above all the topics of compatibility and openness that are decisive for many customers.
That's why these points are always at the top of our developers' list of priorities. Anyone who is interested in the technical details of our B-NIMIS MC-Classic and MC-Pro modular control systems will notice this clearly.
Sophisticated design for maximum flexibility
Thus both the proven MC-Classic CODESYS® V2.3 or V3 controller (400 MHz processor, 128 MB RAM, 64 MB Flash, 24 KB retain) and the even more powerful successor generation, the CODESYS® V3 controller MC-Pro (1 GHZ processor, 256 MB RAM, 256 MB Flash, retain replacement via CODESYS® persistence manager), are open for all fieldbuses thanks to their modular expandability and any layout within the system controller. And they are just as variable when it comes to applications - thanks to the small and always the same form factor, the extremely low restrictions in project planning and the mounting devices designed for standard rails.
Berghof B-NIMIS MC-Classic and MC-Pro - Further features at a glance
- Secure communication between the modules via internal bus system, guarantees vibration-proof connection
- Optimally protected by an integrated EMC concept with cable shielding and internal grounding
- Optimum evaluation, analysis and exchange thanks to storage or secure data or project planning on the SD card of the PLC
- Sophisticatedly supported with various conversions such as the interrupt input on the controller or the reverse polarity protection
- Low costs due to consistent use of the same standard components such as plugs, shields, etc.
- Quick and easy to update using the standard USB interface