Modern and maintenance-free CODESYS V3 controller for mobile moving units with integrated rail bus interface. The counterpart on the stationary side is the CAN2SC Gateway.
- CAN-/Profinet®-/EtherCAT®-interfaces on all controls
- Large selection of different I/O modules
- Certified for worldwide use
- IR-/Funk-/Bluetooth-remote control
- State-of-the-art hardware platforms
- Support of latest sensor/actuator technology ensured
- Wide range of accessories such as foil keypad or mounting frame
Modern CODESYS V3 controllers from the Berghof standard portfolio for stationary control tasks.
- Choice between compact controls or Berghof display controls for outstanding usability
- Use as independent system control or for connection to higher-/ main level control systems
- In combination with the CAN2SC gateway also applicable as driving unit
Optimally matched tools for development, commissioning and maintenance.
- CODESYS V3 development environment fully integrated throughout all control levels
- SVC3-Servicetool, web based, for configuration and updates
- Download via broadcast even while the system is running
- Versatile remote access options
Integrated software solution for rail-bound transport systems. Optimally adapted for EMS systems. Fully implemented software modules „ready-to-go“.
- Modules for various control PLCs, e.g. Simatic S7 TiA
- Standard software for segment control system
- Customer-specific software for vehicle control
- The track and track-specific functions are described via Access database
- Vehicles freely programmable in CODESYS V3.5
- Systematic configuration and installation
Simulates vehicle and segment control systems and thus allows the virtual commissioning of the entire system.
- Development and test of user modules on the main level / visualization
- Reduction of commissioning time through early detection of programming errors and/or critical sections of the track
- Simulation uses Access database of the real plant
Upgrade concept for existing systems based on connection-compatible modules with modern CODESYS V3 controllers.
- Minimal downtimes due to constructionally identical control systems
- Mixed operation with legacy control systems is possible without problems